Today Johnny and I went to the doctor to get some tests run. Everything looked fine, the official results come back in about 8 days. The heart beat was 143 beats per minute today, which is in the green zone of 120-180 beats. In the past five weeks I have only gained a half of a pound. The doctor says it is normal seeing how my "all day" sickness was pretty bad. They gave me some meds for nausea and hopefully that and being out of the first trimester will take care of the sickness.
Johnny is doing very well through all of this. He has taken to the pregnancy and plans everything around it. He cooks all the meals according to what the baby needs, and is on me to make sure I take my vitamin every day. And now that we are in the second trimester he wants to start the baby on classical music. We purchased special ear phones so we can play the music for the baby everyday. A smart baby is a good baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment